Revolutionary COR-Eye Technology provides four times the amount of face flexing for consistently faster ball speeds across the hotter face. A gain in ball speed and shot height generates more carry distance and a steeper landing angle. A specialized heat treatment creates Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, allowing for thinner, faster faces to gain distance.
|Club||Loft||Length||Offset||Lie||Bounce Width||Swing Weight||Dexterity|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle based on Yellow Color Code at standard length
- Standard swing weights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 point lighter than shown
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
- Shaft weights listed are based on the trimmed length of a 7-iron and may not match the specs on the shaft manufacturer's websites.
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes in steel and graphite to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every shot. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
The choice of steel or graphite shafts is usually based on preferences for weight and/or feel. Players seeking a lighter overall weight and/or a softer feel in their irons may prefer graphite shafts, while players who prefer a standard-weight club with a firmer feel may prefer steel shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
Ping G Irons
- Brand: Ping
- Product Code: IRON-PINGG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $809.10